In the digital age, it’s not just humans that need to be connected; websites and services have been using live chat as a way of connecting with their customers. However, there are still risks involved with giving customer support over the phone or in person since those methods don’t offer nearly enough privacy for sensitive information. Live transfer is an emerging solution which offers both convenience and security by making real-time communication possible without compromising on either quality or safety.
The January transfer window for 2022 is open (see when it shuts here), and there’s a lot of speculation about who’ll be heading where. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
TOP STORY: Ronaldo’s future at Manchester United is in jeopardy
According to the Star, Cristiano Ronaldo is contemplating quitting Manchester United after less than a season at the club.
The 36-year-old striker is said to be disillusioned with United’s title-winning performance, with the Red Devils sitting 22 points behind Manchester City following a promising start to the season.
And, with the Portugal international opposing interim manager Ralf Rangnick’s full-time appointment, whether he remains in the summer now rests on who the board appoints in the coming months — and despite being under contract until 2023, he is ready to go if he does not agree with the choice.
The club has been connected with a number of names in recent weeks, including Mauricio Pochettino, Erik ten Hag, and Brendan Rodgers — however any possible candidate would be much more persuaded to take on the job with Ronaldo committed to the side.
– FC 100: Messi and Lewandowski are the best players in the world; Premier League reigns supreme – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – If you don’t have ESPN, you’re out of luck. Get immediate access
08:39 UTC: In the wake of the likelihood of a January move, Aston Villa manager Steven Gerrard has rated Barcelona’s Philippe Coutinho as “a wonderful player.”
Coutinho is open to leaving Barcelona this month, according to ESPN’s Sam Marsden and Moises Llorens, and five Premier League teams, including Villa, have indicated interest in taking him on loan.
Villa, coached by Coutinho’s former Liverpool colleague Gerrard, is one of the teams interested in acquiring the offensive midfielder, according to several reports.
“I have a great deal of respect for him, but I don’t want to contribute to the conjecture since he is a Barcelona player,” Gerrard said during a press conference. “I don’t believe you acquire the moniker ‘The Magician’ unless you’re a unique football player.”
“I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. Because he’s a buddy of mine, I can answer the questions for as long as you want. You’re in for a long day if you attempt to relate it to any supposition or catch me off guard.”
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
8 a.m. GMT: Newcastle United confirmed on Friday that they had finalized the acquisition of Kieran Trippier from Atletico Madrid.
After a successful two-and-a-half year stay in Spain, the England full-back returns to the Premier League.
Newcastle’s first signing since being taken over by a consortium headed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund in October is the defender, who has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract.
Trippier, 31, helped Atletico Madrid win the LaLiga championship last season with 83 appearances in all competitions after signing from Tottenham in 2019.
Let me introduce the first signing of our new era…
ePn49XQia2 (@ePn49XQia2) (@ePn49XQia2) (@ePn49XQia2) (@
January 7, 2022 — Newcastle United FC (@NUFC)
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Adam Brown)
– According to beIN Sports, Newcastle United is planning a £70 million bid to start discussions with Dusan Vlahovic. While Fiorentina are open to a deal with Newcastle, the 21-year-old striker is said to be apprehensive about leaving Serie A for St. James’ Park, with a number of rival teams keeping tabs on his contract status in Florence.
– According to The Athletic, Tottenham Hotspur are mulling a move for Adama Traore of Wolverhampton Wanderers. Antonio Conte is keen in bringing the 25-year-old Spain international to North London, since attacking wing-backs are an important component of his system. And, with his contract coming to an end in January, the Wolves player might be available for a cost of about £20 million.
– Marca reports that if Ousmane Dembele does not sign a new contract, he will be frozen out of the Barcelona team once again. The Blaugrana have given the 24-year-old a lower salary in his current contract offer, as the club looks to save costs, and Xavi Hernandez is said to be eager to have the France international playing frequently. However, if Dembele and his agents fail to make progress, club president Joan Laporta is prepared to permanently ban him from first-team activities.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Liverpool and Porto have denied that any conversations about Luis Diaz are happening. The 24-year-old winger has been linked with a move to Anfield this week, but it has been stated that Jurgen Klopp’s side is prioritizing the extension of Mohamed Salah’s contract, which has just 18 months left on it.
– Despite having their initial proposal rejected, Newcastle will continue discussions to bring Sevilla playmaker Diego Carlos to St. James’ Park, according to The Athletic. While Eddie Howe has identified the 28-year-old LaLiga star as a primary target, Sevilla are expected to want a significant amount for one of their first-choice players, who has already made 24 appearances this season.
– Philippe Coutinho will make his future choice on Friday, with two prospective suitors ready to take him away from Barcelona. Aston Villa is one of the teams interested in signing the 29-year-old offensive midfielder, according to Sky Sports. Coutinho will be looking to relaunch his career following a difficult stint at Camp Nou, where he struggled to get consistent minutes in the first squad and only started five games this season.
Watch This Video-
The “espn fc” is a live transfer talk show that airs on ESPN. It’s hosted by Freddie Coleman, who is also the co-host of the NFL Live show.
- football transfers 2021/22
- liverpool transfer news
- goal.com transfer news
- chelsea transfer news
- european football transfer news