Manchester United has been looking for a long-term replacement for Angel Di Maria, who played in the number 10 role and scored two goals against West Ham last week. That man could be Denmark international Christian Eriksen. The 26 year old midfielder is being pursued by Manchester United after his Brentford side stunned Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 away from home on Wednesday night.,
The “christian eriksen collapse” is a football match between Manchester United and Brentford. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.
Sources tell ESPN’s James Olley that Antonio Rudiger is certain to depart Chelsea at the end of the season, with Real Madrid favourites to acquire the defender on a free transfer.
The 29-year-old is out of contract this summer and has turned out a new deal worth more than £200,000 a week, according to reports.
Chelsea’s capacity to bargain has been limited by limitations imposed by the United Kingdom government after exiting owner Roman Abramovich was sanctioned for his links to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Chelsea is unable to agree on new contracts with any players due to a special license given to the club to allow it to continue running while a sale is discussed, which has provided a window of opportunity for Real and other teams to take advantage of.
According to ESPN, Rudiger has offers on the table that are better than Chelsea’s, and an extension has been hampered further by agency requests for a large price for his agents and a £10 million signing-on fee.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Jon Molyneux-Carter)
– According to writer Nico Schira, Bayern Munich and Manchester United are interested in signing RB Leipzig midfielder Konrad Laimer. The Austrian international’s contract ends in 2023, and he has previously piqued Liverpool’s interest. At 24, the defensive midfielder has a lot of room for improvement, and United’s current interim manager Ralf Rangnick is said to have suggested Laimer to the board of directors.
– With Alexandre Lacazette and Edward Nketiah likely to leave on free transfers this summer, Arsenal will be seeking to bolster their strikeforce. Tammy Abraham, a former Chelsea striker currently playing for AS Roma under Jose Mourinho, is one name on the club’s shortlist, according to the Daily Star, however a deal for the England international would cost in the region of €60 million.
– According to The Sun, Leicester City are interested in signing PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Sangare. Sangare, 24, has been linked with a transfer to Aston Villa after playing both legs of the Europa Conference League quarterfinal against Leicester earlier this month. Brendan Rodgers, on the other hand, is desperate to sign his man first and is expected to propose a transfer price of roughly €35 million.
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Rodrigo De Paul might join Inter Milan on loan this summer from Atletico Madrid. De Paul joined the LaLiga winners from Udinese for roughly €35 million in the summer, but he has yet to settle in Spain and wants to return to Italy. The Argentina international wants to go, but Inter may only be able to give him a loan deal due to financial difficulties.
• According to writer Ekrem Konur, Tottenham are willing to pay roughly €25 million for Inter Milan right-back Denzel Dumfries. The 26-year-old Dutch international has been a crucial performer for Inter this season, but the Italian club is in need of cash and would allegedly welcome a €40 million proposal. Tottenham are looking to acquire a new right-back this summer, and Wilfried Singo of Torino has been linked with a move to the capital.
The “daily mail christian eriksen” is a football player for Man Utd. He has been called the Danish Messi due to his ability on the pitch.
- christian eriksen transfer
- christian eriksen brentford salary
- christian eriksen transfermarkt
- christian eriksen